- RSS Channel Showcase 4345895
- RSS Channel Showcase 3203435
- RSS Channel Showcase 7983710
- RSS Channel Showcase 5624718
Articles on this Page
- 09/27/17--01:45: _7 Things to Look Fo...
- 10/04/17--01:45: _Zen Rooms: What The...
- 10/11/17--01:45: _Why You Need to Sto...
- 10/18/17--01:45: _Design of the Month...
- 10/25/17--01:45: _The 3 Things You Ne...
- 11/01/17--01:50: _Spotlight on Bright...
- 11/08/17--00:50: _Spotlight on Art it...
- 11/15/17--00:50: _Design of the Month...
- 11/29/17--00:50: _5 Ways to Establish...
- 12/06/17--01:00: _What a Chinese Book...
- 12/12/17--01:06: _7 Office Trends We ...
- 12/13/17--01:00: _Design of the Month...
- 12/20/17--01:00: _4 Conference Room E...
- 01/10/18--01:00: _Spotlight on E. Jo...
- 01/17/18--01:00: _Transcend Around At...
- 01/24/18--01:00: _Design of the Month...
- 09/27/17--01:45: 7 Things to Look For in Your Employees
- 10/04/17--01:45: Zen Rooms: What They Are and Why Your Office Needs One
- 10/11/17--01:45: Why You Need to Stop Emailing After Work Hours (& How to Do It)
- 10/18/17--01:45: Design of the Month – Tommy John Office
- 10/25/17--01:45: The 3 Things You Need to Achieve Happiness in the Workplace
- 11/01/17--01:50: Spotlight on Brightlink IP
- 11/08/17--00:50: Spotlight on Art it Out
- 11/15/17--00:50: Design of the Month – Blue Bloodhound
- 11/29/17--00:50: 5 Ways to Establish Transparency in the Workplace
- 12/06/17--01:00: What a Chinese Bookstore Taught Us About Telling a Story with Space
- 12/12/17--01:06: 7 Office Trends We Expect to See in 2018
- 12/13/17--01:00: Design of the Month – Saatchi & Saatchi
- 12/20/17--01:00: 4 Conference Room Essentials You Might Not Have Thought Of
- 01/10/18--01:00: Spotlight on E. Jones & Associates
- 01/17/18--01:00: Transcend Around Atlanta
- 01/24/18--01:00: Design of the Month – Silicon Valley Bank
One of the most powerful things we can do as leaders is build up and empower our employees to become leaders themselves. Great leaders build great leaders who build great leaders. Leaders tend to exhibit specific qualities early on that can point to their future in leadership. These are things you should look for in
Recent studies have shown that taking breaks for silence revitalizes your nervous system, bolsters energy levels, and allows your mind to be more receptive and creative, and therefore more productive. However, isn’t it tough for most of us to find a place for this silence throughout the workday? There are usually people everywhere meeting, talking
It’s 9 p.m. and a thought comes to mind. That problem you were working on with a colleague earlier that day? You’ve figured it out! So you grab your phone and shoot them an email with your discovery. STOP. If you (and your employees) are guilty of emailing after hours, it’s time to put a
Each month we’ll be sharing a new workplace design that we love. Use it as an inspiration for your own office as you gather ideas from cool office spaces around the world. October’s Design of the Month – Tommy John office space in New York City The quick facts: Developed by Float Studio Built in
A positive work environment can help your company grow and succeed in many ways. Happiness can lead to creativity, productivity, motivation, and optimism. And happiness in the workplace can lead to fewer sick days, stronger team comradery, and less stress. All things we not only want for ourselves but want for our entire team. Happiness in
We recently had the pleasure of working with Brightlink IP, a technology company supporting some of the world’s largest enterprise and carrier networks. After some searching, we landed at an absolutely stunning space at Overlook III in Atlanta. The new tech space boasts incredibly bright colors while remaining simple and clean. The open, collaborative space
The right space for your business is so important and can make all the difference in the world. You should be in a space that shows off who you are and what makes you unique. That’s exactly what we did for Art it Out. They are a colorful and creative group that provides counseling services
Each month we’ll be sharing a new workplace design that we love. Use it as an inspiration for your own office as you gather ideas from cool office spaces around the world. November’s design of the month – Blue Bloodhound in Hickory, North Carolina The quick facts: Developed by Carrie Frye Interior Design Built in
Did you know that 25% of employees don’t trust their employer? (Source: 2014 American Psychological Association survey) Why the lack of trust in the workplace? Transparency. Transparency is about being open and honest with everyone in your company. It’s sharing your values and goals and holding everyone (including yourself) accountable. Transparency has become the new standard
A recent article by Interior Design really caught our attention. The article shows a Zhongshuge Bookstore in Suzhou, China, whose space is incredible and definitely not what you think of when you picture a bookstore. Zhongshuge is a chain in China, and is often featured on lists of the world’s most beautiful bookstores. We can
We can’t believe it, but it’s that time of year that we start talking about next year — goals, trends, all the good stuff. It has been an awesome year, and we’ve been able to see some incredible spaces come to life. (Check some of them out on our YouTube channel here.) But we can’t
Each month we’ll be sharing a new workplace design that we love. Use it as an inspiration for your own office as you gather ideas from cool office spaces around the world. December’s Design of the Month – Saatchi & Saatchi offices in London, England The quick facts: Developed by Jump Studios Built in 2017
We all likely spend a lot of time in meetings. Workscape estimates that middle managers spend about 35% of their workday in meetings, and executives spend as much as half of their day in meetings. And where do the majority of these meetings take place? Conference rooms. First of all, we aren’t huge fans of
Jones & Associates, LLC is a family law and insurance law firm here in Atlanta, and we had the pleasure of finding them a new home on the top floor of the famous Centennial Tower downtown. This location was perfect for E. Jones & Associates, and their new space has the most incredible city views,
Our team is always looking to get out in the city of Atlanta and we’ve lined up quite a few events for the year. We would love to hear from you if you’ll be at one of the events below, and as always, find us and say hello! Atlanta Tech Summit High Tech Prayer Breakfast
Each month we’ll be sharing a new workplace design that we love. Use it as an inspiration for your own office as you gather ideas from cool office spaces around the world. January’s design of the month – Silicon Valley Bank Offices in Portland, Oregon The quick facts: Developed by Fennie+Mehl Architects Built in 2016